We at SKC Engineers know and believe that our employees are our biggest assets. It is their passion and dedication that has been the driving force behind all our successes. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people. Governed by our integral core values, we maintain the highest level of personal and professional standards. We are continuously looking for talented individuals who are prepared to take a position. Not only a position within SKC Engineers, but a position on the exciting challenges industry faces now and in the future.
Apply with confidence to be the part of SKC team at : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||Position||Description||Qualification and Experience||Due Date||Status|
|02.01.2020||Store In Charge||This position is based at our Regional Office in Teri, Karak.|
The position requires but not limited to the following:
• Prepare and maintain detailed records of all company owned assets, equipment and tools.
• Keep track of all inventories coming in and going out of Main Store.
• Service and Maintain service records of all inventories.
• Prepare Inward and Outward gate passes for all inventories.
• Carry out random Audit of all stores on project sites.
|At least Intermediate level education.|
At least 3 years of Experience in a similar role .
|05.02.2020||Quantity Surveyor||29.02.2020||Apply Now|